Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Moral Support

After graduating from Heald college I have been seeking employment. In these times work is hard to come by, but I keep looking for the best position for me. I recently have been seeking work at Intel. I went to my third interview in a different division and I will keep going till I get a job. I did get a job offer with another company, but the higher manager put a freeze on employment. Times are really rough and for those that think you can't do it - think again. I have been surviving this recession with no job for one year and raising four kids. I think I can and there for I will get it done. If one day the powers to be are willing then I will become blessed with finance. If you want to know more about me (check out my other sites)http://www.lghngbear.com/ ; http://www.grimesmichael.wordpress.com/ ; The first site is a funny site and the second is personal. My final note is to all the people that are having a hard time, just remember that there is darkness before dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment