This is an update on my Microsoft class I am now Microsoft Certified as a OSS. next challenge is to work on my other certs. This accomplish has been met, it was possible with the help of The Greater Sacramento Urban League GSUL. The study was good and the time spent added up to make me a proffesional by Microsoft standards. Any that I have reached out to and they have assisted me thank you (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE). I will keep reaching for the prize. I would like to add that Heald College gave me a Dream Award for my hard work and I really will keep living up to the dream. Thursday, July 28, 2011
Microsoft Certified
This is an update on my Microsoft class I am now Microsoft Certified as a OSS. next challenge is to work on my other certs. This accomplish has been met, it was possible with the help of The Greater Sacramento Urban League GSUL. The study was good and the time spent added up to make me a proffesional by Microsoft standards. Any that I have reached out to and they have assisted me thank you (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE). I will keep reaching for the prize. I would like to add that Heald College gave me a Dream Award for my hard work and I really will keep living up to the dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment